Tuesday, October 26, 2010

♪♫Music tuned in, world tuned out.♥

We all have those songs that can lift us out of our most frustrated moods with just a few vocal lines or their nifty beats. My list is quite random and is ever changing. In my iTunes, it is simply labeled AWESOME PLAYLIST.


Among these songs are the following:
(Click on the name of the artist and it will take you to the video!)

  • These songs just get me PUMPED!!! No matter what mood I am in, these songs make me just want to DO something.
  • All three of these songs, though they have very different styles, are songs that just make me want to keep going no matter how difficult life gets. They rekindle the determination that powers my success. 
  • These songs put me in a deep and thoughtful mood for some reason and since I love being deep and thoughtful, these songs make me happy.
  • All of these are just quirky. I am quite quirky. Therefore me and these songs get along quite splendidly. They either put me in a very cheery mood or a very chill mood.

EPIC UNICORN

10 comments:

  1. You have very tasteful selection of songs. I like that it isn't all from one genre. And I like a lot of those songs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...a lot of the songs that you listen to I've never heard of. I'll have to check them out because I love hearing new bands and finding new stuff. "Blackbird" by the Beatles is one of the ones I do know. That song definitely helps me relax. "Hide and seek" by Imogen Heap is another one I know. We used to listen to this all the time with the colorguard and make up goofy work to go with it just fir fun. It makes me think of colorguard and I get kind of sad but its always great memories that come into my mind. Good song choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you!! So you have some of my favorite songs in here. Know your Enemy, La Vie Boheme, and I'm gonna be!!!! :) You are awesome!! We need to have a movie day. Rent, Rocky Horror, and Sweeny Todd. It shall be epic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely have a good taste in music in my opinion, because you listed Green Day! I also like the fact that you have an open mind in music selection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. La Vie Boheme is amazing! I watch the video all the time!! Your choices simply rock, Sicknasty. Simply. Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude. I think our brains are quite possibly on the same wavelength when it comes to good music. Bon Jovi is just, well, epic. RENT music always makes me happy and seems to describe my moods perfectly. I love your music taste. Just sayin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Livin' on a Prayer! I also love ANYTHING from Wicked! Different genres of music also put me in different moods. It's crazy what music does to me when no one is looking. It would be very funny and embarrassing if people could see me during these times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Defying Gravity! One of the best songs from the best musical to date. It seems that most musicians have the most diverse musical tastes in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Lovely! What a nice long list of songs to check out! Kind of what I was hoping for. It does absolutely crack me up, though, that you listen to Bon Jovi, given that some of us actually lived through the 80s and it's hair bands...

    By the way, have you ever heard the King Singer's version of Blackbird? It's really different, but it's really cool. And I'm almost positive that it's on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have heard it actually! I love it too!

    ReplyDelete