Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Introspection...

I'm not very good at speaking in public, but alone I say the most awesome things. Before I arrived at Converse, I was exactly the same person... on the inside, but I was not given the opportunities to let my creativity breathe out here in the real world. I spend a lot of time in my head. What I am currently trying to learn at Converse, is how to express myself in a manner that people with different thought processes can comprehend.



A lot of people shaped me into who  I am now. Of course there is my parents, who taught me morals and values, there are also many teachers that encouraged my odd way of thinking, then of course there are the best instructors I have ever had. Chris and Matt taught me so much about music just during practices for indoor percussion and marching band. Their main goal was to educate us and they definitely accomplished that.



If I stay a Music Therapy major or end up changing, no matter what I end up doing with my life, I will strive to rise to the top, driven by my innovative ideas. I will continue to let my mind run free even if that can sometimes cause problems... it also makes me who I am.



I am Caitlin Adair SickNasty Swetty Swett.
:)♫♥♪(:

6 comments:

  1. I totally get what you said about being the same person on the inside and spending most of the time in your head. I do that all the time. I hardly ever let people see the real me. I don't know how to let them see me without being shy about it. Well, there's a battle for the ages. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a strong personality and you could accomplish anything with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so unique, and that's what people love about you. Just let your ideas fly and we'll all love you just as much and even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you'll be fine no matter which direction you decide to go, Caitlin. If you'd like to get together and talk about some possibilities, please come find me. Oh, and I love the pic of Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caitlin! I still remember the first day I met you at Creative Minds. The first thing to come to my brain? "Yeah, she's awesome. I can tell." and I was definitely right! You're such a creative and fabulous individual. Keep letting your amazing self shine through! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahahaha....Matt. :)
    I completely agree with being the same person. The only difference is that we can let the world see now instead of hiding some of our wonderful creativity.

    ReplyDelete